Thread: so...i think i can help

Exposed Forums Contributor

so...i think i can help

the Admins, i have 20tb Dedicated server in belfast that sits on 1gbit connection(each) EACH all would have to send out hhds i do alot o webmastering myself so if u guys need a new home/or atelast some tech advise im here email me my correct email is linked to my account i love this site and it bothers me that i can help yall out andur not even givein a second thought(even as as backup in case where u have hosted goes to shit like it has 10 times in the past mounth)

-Ray
    [email protected]

I Like'em Conscious & Consenting JohnnyBGoode's Avatar

Re: so...i think i can help

To my knowledge, EF host servers have only failed twice in the last few months, causing extended site outages both times. They haven't gone to shit 10 times in the past month. The only other recent "incident" was my misguided attempt to IP-ban some spammers, so that was human error and not mechanical deficiency. Not trying to diminish the problem or inconvenience, just keeping it in perspective.

It's not that we don't appreciate your offer...we just don't see the need for it.

Thanks for being willing to help!

Exposed Forums Contributor

Re: so...i think i can help

well i figuard id offer and that particular host i happen to know has a user on it who just pisses off most of "Anonymous" the group so more downtime's maybe coming but thank u for taking the time to respond and so forth