Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Thread: Ever get caught?

I'm just here to masturbate

Re: Ever get caught?

no never been caught.

Official eXposedForum Female

My brother walked in on me masturbating. The freaky part was that he didn't leave.. o_O It got even weirder when he started searching my room to find the toy I had been using. There's a story in there somewhere and you already know the ending. The details I'll leave up to you.

My mother in law walked in on us, I froze like a deer in headlights on all fours, my hind end towards her. Yea, I think she might have seen my kidneys. My brother in law has walked in on us.. Father in law.. Yea, it sucks living with the inlaws and not having a lock.

Exposed Forums Contributor orstmon's Avatar

No, we couldnt hear the Tenafly, NJ Police knockin over the noise we were making...............

PS:
    AND, It would have been worth it, if I was....

Exposed Forums Contributor Neil Builder's Avatar

Ive been caught a few times twice by policemen in the back of a car, twice by dad, and a few times by mother in law. these days who cares. as long as your over the age limit and its not your aunty or school teacher. everyones fair game!!..(back to the 60's)..oh yeah once wanking by the sister in law too thats embarrasing. oh well. its in my nature.ha!! ...been lucky not to get caught too ..gfriends pants on backwards when i droppped her home her mum answer the door. and well gf just ran for cover up the stairs..

I've never been laid

Quote Originally Posted by big trouble View Post
    My brother walked in on me masturbating. The freaky part was that he didn't leave.. o_O It got even weirder when he started searching my room to find the toy I had been using. There's a story in there somewhere and you already know the ending. The details I'll leave up to you.

My mother in law walked in on us, I froze like a deer in headlights on all fours, my hind end towards her. Yea, I think she might have seen my kidneys. My brother in law has walked in on us.. Father in law.. Yea, it sucks living with the inlaws and not having a lock.
    Maybe you should give us the details

I'm just here to masturbate carameldelight's Avatar

I've been caught a few times; once by the cops near a school, once in a park and once by one of our kids. When we got caught by our kid we weren't open and in the act; we were on the couch and was able to throw a blanket over us so it looked like we were just laying on the couch but I had my dick up my wife's ass and she was clenching and releasing the whole time our kid was talking.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910